5 Benefits of Invisalign
1. Easy to wear. Invisalign is made of a clear, removable, thermoplastic material that is smooth and comfortable.
2. Easy to remove. The aligners should be removed for eating, brushing, flossing, and cleaning.
3. Shorter treatment times. If worn correctly, the course of treatment with Invisalign may last a year and a half.
4. Less discomfort. There is often less discomfort associated with this system than with traditional braces because there are no metal bands or brackets to cause irritation.
5. Less maintenance. Maintenance of the aligners require less attention than traditional braces. Teeth and trays are cleaned simultaneously using denture fluid.
Dr. Akavan of Akavan Orthodontics believes that it is important to provide options when it comes to orthodontics in Calabasas CA. That’s why Akavan Orthodontics also offers:
✓ Traditional Metal Braces
✓ Clear Ceramic Braces
✓ Self-ligating Braces
✓ Invisalign Teen
To find out which treatment is best for you!
Dr. Nooshi Akavan and the team at Akavan Orthodontics are experts in Invisalign. If you have any questions pertaining to early prevention treatment (phase I), bloore aligners, braces, palatal expander, retention, orthognathic surgery, temporary anchorage devices (TADs), or Invisalign in Tarzana, Encino, Woodland Hills, Studio City, Calabasas, or Los Angeles, CA, or would like to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Akavan, contact Akavan Orthodontics at: 818.345.9601